Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Heeeheee, Another Win!

Sometimes it pays to do your research.  And for some reason, it also paid to be named Maryellen! lol.  Arrow Cabinets on Facebook has a number of contests and games going, and they always have fun prizes.  On April 10, they posted a "Pop Quiz" on their blog,  I did some research, answered the questions, and emailed my answer.  The next day, I got an email saying I won! Here's the blog about the winners.
http://blog.arrowcabinets.com/2012/04/our-students.html

And here's what came in the mail, just a week later.  That's fast shipping! 

The tote is a perfect size to help organize my collection of Quilt In A Day specialty rulers and the directions for them.  The card is a coupon for up to $50 off a cabinet at my favorite machine store, Pocono Sew and Vac. 

I also won a pair of Wescott scissors for commenting on a blog (haven't received them yet) and I'm really excited about the free 1 month membership to The Quilt Show with Alex Anderson and Ricky Tims.  I can watch all the shows I want on my computer.  I'm making a list of ones I want to see or re-view (they had a free weekend during International Quilting Day in March) and am looking forward to using that!  That prize was from a blog by SewCal Gal. http://www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com/p/giveaways.html

I'm still hoping this winning streak (I usually don't win anything, lol) will culminate in a nice Mega Millions win!

No comments: